Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Transformation: Creating an Exceptional Life in the Face of Cancer
by Gale Obrien
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0692278397, Paperback)Transformation: Creating an Exceptional Life in the Face of Cancer begins by walking you through the author's unexpected journey through cancer. It then delves into how setting an intention to live can change the course of your survival. Finally, this book provides helpful strategies and opens the door to living an exceptional life after serious illness. This book will teach you how to:
* Set an intention to live and renew it every day.
* Get healthy in your relationships.
* Feed your body exceptional food.
* Find more time for yourself and your loved ones.
* Stay connected to others during an illness.
* Let go of your emotional repression.
* Conquer your fear of dying.
* Change your perceptions and attitude toward illness.
* Live with passion and purpose.
* Give yourself permission to start living life fully engaged.
Taken together and practiced, these ten steps will transform your life and take you from stress and despair to joy and fulfillment.
(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 23 Jul 2016 21:23:52 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.