The Pillow Fight Professional by Angela Ruth…

The Pillow Fight Professional

by Angela Ruth Strong

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byErmina

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 194172017X, Paperback)

I, Joey Michaels, am The Pillow Fight Professional!

Basically this means I'm training a bunch of my sister's friends to hold their own against older siblings. Unfortunately, when the girls win a pillow fight at an overnighter, those older siblings aren't very happy with me. I'm forced to plan a pillow fight to end all pillow fights. Me and the girls against a bunch of bigger boys.

Winning the pillow fight would be a lot easier without the following three problems:

1) Brock, the bully, who has never lost a pillow fight-or any fight for that matter

2) Isabelle, my partner, who may quit if she figures out that I'm using a bunch of girls to fight my battle for me

3) My team of little girls, who want to wear footie pajamas as our uniform

If we win, I'll get to keep the new bike I worked so hard for. If we lose, well ... I won't let us lose. I can do this all on my own if I have to. Because I got da moves.

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 26 Feb 2016 22:35:28 -0500)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,285,526 books! | Top bar: Always visible