Stamping Butterflies

Stamping Butterflies

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byOryphany, jkdavies

Galloped through this, and I know I have to re-read this... I could see how all the threads were drawing together at the end, but I can't make sense of it all yet... not the authors fault but my speed reading, and anyway, it's always nice to go back and see how it all "works"

The individual storylines were absorbing, and the characters interesting, the settings exotic but convincing. I really liked it (4 stars) and may even love it on the next go :)

A re-read in Oct 2014, upgraded to 5 stars, for the way in which the individual storylines are grabbed in a fist and brought together but still ambiguously related... ( )
  jkdavies | Jun 14, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,302,590 books! | Top bar: Always visible