Test of the Twins by Margaret Weis

Test of the Twins

by Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman

Series: Dragonlance: Legends (3), Dragonlance (357 AC)

English (12)  French (1)  All languages (13)
A fitting end to the series, not just that it completes the story but that it fits in to the other Dragonlance novels about the world of Krynn. ( )
  Karlstar | Jun 9, 2018 |
O final da trilogia Legends compensa, pois introduz as personagens do Chronicles recuperando a energia que tinhamos na primeira trilogia. ( )
  bruc79 | Jul 31, 2015 |
Raistlin Majere remains a favorite. ( )
  morbusiff | May 9, 2013 |
This final installment of the trilogy was mostly about Caramon’s final development as a human being (he began the first book as a belligerent drunk), and Raistlin’s final descent into darkness as he faces the Queen of Darkness (one of three gods in this universe), hoping to become a god himself through her defeat. I admit I teared up a little bit there at the end, having against all reason become a bit attached to awful old Raistlin. I would suggest reading all six books (Chronicles and Legends) all through in one go; putting years between them kind of made things confusing for me, especially when Tanis showed up out of nowhere and I’d pretty much completely forgotten his story. But all the same, it’s a fun universe with interesting characters, and I am not surprised at its long-standing popularity among fantasy fans. I am sure to revisit Krynn one day. ( )
  melydia | May 13, 2012 |
DRAGONLANCE LEGENDS
  rustyoldboat | May 28, 2011 |

Weis, Margaretprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hickman, Tracymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Cossato, Gian PaoloTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sandrelli, SandroTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Stawicki, MattCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my brother, Gerry Hickman, who taught me what a brother should be. --Tracy Hickman
To Tracy
With heartfelt thanks for inviting me into your world. --Margaret Weis
Like sharp steel, the clarion call of a trumpet split the autumn air as the armies of the dwarves of Thorbardin rode down into the Plains of Dergoth to meet their foe--their kinsmen.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0786918063, Mass Market Paperback)

Defying the fate that claimed his evil predecessor, Raistlin opens the Portal to the Abyss and passes through. With Crysania at his side, he engages the Queen of Darkness in a battle for the ultimate prize--a seat among the gods.

At the same time, Caramon and Tasslehoff are transported to the future. There they come to understand the consequences of Raistlin’s quest--and Caramon at last realizes the painful sacrifice he must make to prevent his brother’s success. Old friends and strange allies come together to aid him, but Caramon must take the last, greatest step alone.

The step into the Abyss.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:19 -0400)

Caramon must travel back and forth in time in order to save the world from his twin brother, Raistlin, who has become the Master of the Tower of High Sorcery. Reprint.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,914,881 books! | Top bar: Always visible