A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole

A Thousand Boy Kisses

by Tillie Cole

Wow, if you're looking for a good cry, read this book! I loved Poppy and Rune. It's a book about young love, very reminiscent of A Walk to Remember but SO much better. Poppy is an old soul, wise beyond her years and knows how to live life to the fullest. I loved this about her, she is so different than the typical YA female lead. You'll use lots of tissues for this one but it is so so worth it! ( )
  KeriLynneD | Aug 8, 2017 |
OMG! What did I just read?! 1. Tear jerker is an understatement, I'm so glad I didn't read this book anywhere in public. 2. Seriously don't read this book in public unless you are ok with being an emotional wreck publicly. 3. I'm so glad I read this book and I know it will be one of the ones to stay with me for a long time and I will probably always remember this book. This story between Rune a young Norwegian boy and poppy a young southern girl is beautiful, uplifting, and devastating all in one. Ms. Tillie Cole you just wrecked my life I don't know whether to love you or hate you. I literally feel emotionally drained after reading this book. I feel sorry for the next book I read because it is going to be coming after a beast of beautifully written literature. ( )
  boobybaby | Mar 22, 2017 |
I always loved YA romances

What I liked most about this book - the friendships growing from a very young age

I highly recommend this to all the YA lovers

Worth more than 5 stars

Deleine | May 10, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,144,898 books! | Top bar: Always visible