The Ant Thief (Bed Time Tales, #2) by Gita…

The Ant Thief (Bed Time Tales, #2)

by Gita V. Reddy

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bytina_thebookworm

No tags.

Disclosure: We received a copy from the author/publisher in exchanged for an honest review. This does not influence our review in any shape or form.

What I loved most about this story was the message that there is no shortcuts to success. And it is very important not to lie because eventually the truth will come out and you will have to confess that you lied.

The story focuses on Noira who is said to be The Traveler ant but in reality she's a thief who often steals and later tells fabulous stories in order to cover up what she's really doing. It is until she is caught that she must confess that she has lied, she then learns it is important to work for everything that you have instead of taking shortcuts.

I thought the message of the story was really sweet and very important. The illustrations in the story are bright and capture your attention. My Tiny Bookworms were able to make up their own story with the illustrations after we finished the book.

Cristian likes to rate the books himself and told me this book deserved 4 stars because he really enjoyed it. We think your little ones may enjoy this one too! ( )
  tina_thebookworm | Feb 12, 2016 |

Gita V. Reddy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,083,981 books! | Top bar: Always visible