Dash by Shantel Tessier
113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added bytina_thebookworm

I received a copy in exchange for my honest opinion. This does not influence my opinion in any shape or form.

After finishing this book all I can say is that I am angry. Like my best friend has the ranting text messages to prove how angry I was about this book.

Our Story
It didn’t start off too strong for me, I felt like there was a lot of unnecessary drama and sometimes I caught myself rolling my eyes at things. I even considered putting it down all together because I just couldn’t deal with all the drama.

About half way through the book things finally started looking up and I was immersed in the story. I just couldn’t wait to see how things were going to turn out for Tabatha and Dash. They went through a lot during the first half of the book (granted a lot of it could prevented) and I just wanted to see them come out on top.

The story is told in both Tabatha’s Point of View and Dash’s. At times I found it difficult to distinguish between whose point of view I was reading because both voices sounded similar.

Our Characters
Tabitha was just I don’t even know how to say it but I really couldn’t connect with her. I felt sorry for her but a lot of times she just had me rolling my eyes and I just couldn’t figure out if I liked her or I hated her. Her point of view of the story was definitely a lot stronger then Dash’s. At times I cheered her on and other times I was just thinking “Girl please!”.

Dash sometimes I found him to be a complete scumbag! Like seriously. But then he grew on me, I just didn’t believe the whole instalove thing that happened. But who knows maybe things like that do exist? Anyway, towards the end of the book I was pretty smitten and I figured he was definitely sweet and a charming man and I couldn’t wait to see his career and love flourish with Tabatha. I still don’t excuse his behavior on some things that happened in the book , I didn’t find them totally necessary.

Overall,
Like I said I am so angry now that I finished the book. Like verge of tears angry. But in a way, I kinda understand why things happened the way it did. One of the main messages in the book was to live life to the fullest and take any chance you can so you don’t live life without regrets. Sure, that’s important but I’m still so angry. SO ANGRY
  tina_thebookworm | Feb 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,448,053 books! | Top bar: Always visible