Shiraz by Gisell DeJesus
113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bytina_thebookworm

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review, this does not influence my opinion in any shape or form.

Gisell has given me the pleasure of reading everything she’s working on. I was especially honored to read Shiraz before it was published. I had a feeling this was going to be my favorite out of Gisell’s novellas and I was right.

There’s just something different about Shiraz. Gisell’s writing is strong and addicting and I don’t know how to put it into words but Shiraz stands out from Conflict of Interest 1 & 2. It just demands a presence. I loved every minute of it.

Shiraz is told dual point of views but we mostly get Melinda’s point of view. I didn’t mind that so much because I felt like the story was more about her and her life versus Ryan.

The story was sexy, raw and everything that keeps you begging for more and has you wishing you could go out and find your own Ryan. Not even kidding.

I wouldn’t say this ends in cliffhanger because it really isn’t a cliffhanger per say. It’s just a really different ending one I freaking loved and I explained my thoughts to Gisell about it. I loved how she ended, I’ve never read a book that ends like that and IT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING. I need people to talk to about this besides Gisell.

I liked Evan Daniels from Gisell’s Conflict of Interest but after reading Shiraz I’m left saying “Evan who?” because I loved Ryan so much more! In my own personal opinion Ryan is a lot better than Evan. He’s someone you need to spend a couple hours with. I don’t think you’d regret it.
  tina_thebookworm | Feb 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,867,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible