A Saint's Salvation by Beverly Ovalle

A Saint's Salvation

by Beverly Ovalle

212,551,640 (2.5)None
Recently added byCara_Ross, tina_thebookworm

This is a story about Nick aka Saint, who is a Marine serving in Afghanistan, and after receiving a “Dear John” letter, he found himself being attracted to another Marine code name Doc aka Petty Officer Angelina Jones, but was wary, because of the letter. But then a grenade hit them and both Saint and Doc got hit.
Once Nick was released from the hospital, he was sent home to a break before being reassigned. Nick deceived to join the MADWeb’s aka Military Assistance Dating Website, but even joining this group Doc was never far from his mind. After spending time with his family, he heads to Chicago, where he bumps into Doc on the plane…could this be a chance at getting to know Doc on a more personal level????
I was super eager to read A Saint’s Salvation, the plot made it seem like a book I would absolutely devour, unfortunately it didn’t quite live up to the expectations. The story jumps from one place to another without fully explaining thoughts, processes or even completing the story.
I feel this story has so much promise, the plot is there. It has just failed in it execution. I give A Saint’s Salvation 5 out of 10 and hope that it is re-edited because it has so much promise.
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,167,429 books! | Top bar: Always visible