Getting Dirty (Jail Bait Book 1) by Mia…

Getting Dirty (Jail Bait Book 1)

by Mia Storm

This is just the book I needed to get me out of my reading funk. It was a little bit naughty but a whole lot of fun. The more taboo the better for me.

Now this story is not for everyone. If you don't like anything taboo, then I think you might want to skip over this one. But just know that deep down this is a love story unlike anything I have read for a while. Under all the taboo subjects and society rules are two people who really love each other and really just want to be together. Even if their relationship is doomed from the start.

I loved everything about this book. The story and characters were beautifully written and I couldn't wait to find out what happened in the end. And what a beautiful ending it was. Just magical. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,927,558 books! | Top bar: Always visible