Conflict Of Interest by Gisell DeJesus

Conflict Of Interest

by Gisell DeJesus

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bytina_thebookworm

Gisell contacted me about reviewing Conflict of Interest by providing me a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

In Conflict of Interest we meet Evan and Natalia.

Evan and Natalia meet at a club and instantly there is a connection. There is an attraction. Evan is sexy, controlling and dominant he shows Natalia a world of pleasure she has never know. Yet, they always have one issue. Why does Evan mysteriously up and leave? What does he do for a living? Even after Natalia finds out she stands by him and their relationship blossomed. What I really loved the most was that even though the relationship was going fast paced, Natalia wanted to take things slow. She really wanted to get to know Evan before making those big steps in their relationship.

The twists and turns in the book threw me off and I do mean that in a good way. I did not see those twists and turns coming. I was thinking one thing was going to happen then another thing happen completely throwing off my theory of what was going to happen next. Yes, there is a cliffhanger but it leaves you wanting more. I cannot wait for the second part. I am excited to see what other twists and turns Gisell will throw our way. ( )
  tina_thebookworm | Feb 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,834,499 books! | Top bar: Always visible