Encore Worthy: a Mountains & Men prequel…

Encore Worthy: a Mountains & Men prequel novella

by R.C. Martin

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bynovunus, tina_thebookworm

Disclosure: I received a copy from the author/publisher, in exchange for an honest review. This does not influence my review in any shape or form.

Encore Worthy is the beginning of the spin off series called Mountains & Men. You meet Sage and Millie in book three of the Made for Love series. It was the book I was crossing my fingers that R.C. Martin would write. I absolutely loved the glimpses of Sage I received in So Much More and was really excited to finally get to see Sage front and center.

I loved how Encore Worthy was different than the Made for Love series. It was definitely sexier, set your fire alarms off sexier. It’s also edgier. I can’t really describe it accurately unless you have read her Made For Love series (which I highly recommend), you can see the difference and feel it.

Sage drew me in from the beginning, he had me smiling and blushing. I loved how secure of himself he was and how he knew what he wanted despite the fact that he is just 21 and let’s face it most 21 year olds are not that mature. I loved his dedication to the band and how much he knew he wanted to make it big.

Millie was always harder for me to get to like because she was always so closed off. She still is in Encore Worthy but I do love how she starts opening up and showing herself. I think she’s going to be my favorite character when we get to read their entire book.

Encore Worthy is more of prequel to Sage and Millie’s story. It let’s you see how their story started so that when you do get to read their full-length novel. The story was sexy (I’d expect nothing less from Sage) and it left me wanting more. I absolutely cannot wait to read more of Sage and Millie.
  tina_thebookworm | Feb 12, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,108,156 books! | Top bar: Always visible