Fantastic Birds To Color: A Bird Coloring…

Fantastic Birds To Color: A Bird Coloring Book For Adults

by LightBurst Media

Beautifully detailed pictures of various birds. So relaxing and creative to put your own colors on these basically pencilled drawings. Challenging and rewarding. ( )
  PollyMig | Jun 16, 2016 |
I was impressed with this coloring book. The idea of picking up pencils and coloring again was tempting, but nothing really caught my fancy until I found this book. I love birds and these sketches are so intricate. I could spend hours just having fun with coloring pencils and this book. ( )
  MoniqueDomovitch | Feb 26, 2016 |
This book is interesting. It was received as a free book in exchange for an honest review. The format received was a scanned copy of a hard copy book. I really liked many the designs in the books, but would have liked a few more complex designs to work with. This book will provide hours of fun and relaxation. ( )
  greymith | Feb 26, 2016 |
I won a PDF copy of this book from a LibraryThing Giveaway in exchange for an honest review.

I entered the giveaway because I thought my 14-year-old daughter, an aspiring visual artist, would enjoy the book. Thus, this review is based on feedback from her. Overall, she liked the drawings of the birds, with the peacock and swans as her favorites. She especially liked the abstract design of the birds, as well as the different types of birds found throughout the book. She noted the lack of composition diversity in the drawings, observing that all (maybe most) of the birds were placed in the center of the page. For her, the eye was always drawn to the exact same spot on the page regardless of the drawing. She would have liked the birds to have been positioned in various, more creative locations on the page and doing something other than perched on something with designs around them. For her, this made the drawings, when taken together, less exciting and very predictable. ( )
  NDJones | Feb 24, 2016 |
I received a free copy of this book through the librarything giveaway program.
This is a nice coloring book, with pictures that really remind me of the kind you might see on stained glass windows. I find the pictures of the birds at rest the most well done lineart wise.
I love the idea that we can share the pictures online with others, I wish more coloring book makers did that. As it is an ebook format I could not color it the way it was meant to be but the pictures are also easily colored in free paint programs on the computer. I will come back to share finished visions of some of the pictures with the publisher in the future I think :) ( )
  BeckyzWorld | Feb 24, 2016 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

LightBurst Media's book Fantastic Birds To Color: A Bird Coloring Book For Adults was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

LightBurst Media is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,468,712 books! | Top bar: Always visible