Beautifully Prepared by Monica Schaefer

by Monica Schaefer

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byHarley0326

No tags.

Many women have struggled with their looks, their weight, being accepted or liking themselves. As I began to read this book, I found myself thinking I have experienced many of these same things throughout my life. We are out own worse enemy. When we begin to think we are not pretty or liked, we start to believe it and before we know it, we are trapped by the enemy. The media is a vast source of perceiving women a certain way. The magazines are full of beautiful , perfect women who we think we need to look like.

I loved the example the author gave about Eve. She went against God and ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. She didn't trust God, but believed she knew better. It is time for us to seek God and listen to him instead of lies from the enemy. The book does an excellent job of redirecting us to listen to God and know we are beautifully made. It goes on to say we need to spend more time with Him. We should allow Him to speak to us and read scriptures that will encourage us. The book also includes resources and scripture meditation at the end which is a very useful tool.

Allow God to show you areas that you may be struggling in. Let Him remind you that you have a purpose. Is something holding you back from seeking your destiny? Have you not forgiven someone? The book is such an encouragement and I love the illustrations that shows the beauty of a woman. "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." 2 Corinthians 5:17

I would encourage every woman to read this book and be encouraged that you are beautiful and God does have a plan for your life.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  Harley0326 | Feb 13, 2016 |

From best-selling author Jonathan London comes BELLA BELLA, the heart-pounding sequel to DESOLATION CANYON. In this story for young readers, the same cast of characters-thirteen-year-olds Aaron and Lisa and their fathers, and seventeen-year-old Cassidy and his dad-embark on a sea kayaking trip through the Inside Passage that brings them unexpected and even terrifying adventures. Young readers will eagerly follow Aaron's adventures in this suspenseful page turner, as he learns to navigate a kayak, discovers another side to a bully, shares a first kiss, encounters the desperate world of human trafficking, and challenges an evil smuggler who threatens the entire group.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,411,159 books! | Top bar: Always visible