Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One…

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One (The Confidential Series, #1)

by Eme Strife

In this short story, first in the series, we learn about Ramona "Roni" Gallo. She's a college student who is juggling two majors, has a full-time job and is worried about money. When she begins having stomach pains she thinks it's just stress. It takes a screw-up and demanding instructor for her to finally go to the clinic for a check-up.

The prologue is pretty intense. I absolutely loved it. But I didn't find the actual story had the same amount of depth - there was a different feel to the writing altogether, so the prologue was somewhat misleading. But it gives us a glimpse of what is to come! I can't wait to read more! ( )
  jenn88 | Apr 25, 2017 |
This is a very quick read. I liked it but I don’t care to read the others in the series. I really don’t care the bad language in the book. ( )
  Reading25 | Apr 18, 2016 |
Wow this book was awesome in all the right places...thanks Em for the chance to review it! :) Happy writing and will be reviewing more of your books in the future! ( )
  Dawn2016 | Jan 29, 2016 |
Very intriguing, captures your interest from the first page ( )
1 vote Potatoangel | Dec 30, 2015 |
This was a very quick, intriguing read. Be ready to want to read the rest of the series though as she leaves you hanging with her just meeting the man. Also I love the slow build I’m seeing from this so it was nice to see that she doesn’t meet the man within the first couple pages so we really get to know her as a character first and not her relationship possibilities. Great start to a series and I am excited to read more. On a side note I love Celtic Woman and Hayley Westenra, so the mention of them in the book as ones the main characters liked made me love her. ( )
1 vote Rebekah_Laird | Dec 27, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Eme Strife's book Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Eme Strife is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,341,708 books! | Top bar: Always visible