Taken by the Raider by Dani Collins

Taken by the Raider

by Dani Collins

322,001,085 (3.5)None
Recently added byAsh_P, booksnuggle

A short but quite intense read about Griffin who has been fighting all his life to prove his worth and Aubrey, who has had a life surrounded by love and support in everything. Though both are successful, their upbringing had turned one hard and calculating while the other has a compassionate but keen business sense. In spite of being rivals, together they are explosive, both around and on the conference table.

This time, Griffin has hit too close to home but it is the only way he knows how to get Aubry to come back to him. Can he get her to stay or will he lose her forever?

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
"Taken by the Raider" by Dani Collins is Aubrey Hargrave and Griffen Woodlock's story.

The story starts off in the middle of Aubrey and Griffen's relationship. They had more than a working relationship, but had split up. Griffen couldn't forget Aubrey. What means will he go to in order to get her back in his life?

Aubrey and Griffen come from two very different backgrounds. They have an intense sexual relationship. Is it just sex or is there more to their relationship?

I enjoyed the story, but it was a little hard to stay focused. The author did a good joy of where the reader could feel the emotional struggles that Audrey and Griffen both were experiencing. I guess we all in many different ways allow things from our past to prevent us from taking a chance on something in order to protect ourselves.

I received a copy of this book from Tule Publishing for an honest review. FYI, contains mature content. ( )
  booksnuggle | Feb 14, 2016 |

Dani Collins is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,379,841 books! | Top bar: Always visible