Strong Signal by Megan Erickson

Strong Signal

by Megan Erickson, Santino Hassell (Author)

332338,203 (4)None
2016 (2) 2017 (2) contemporary (2) contemporary romance (2) cyberlove (2) disabilities (1) ebook (3) fiction (5) gamers (3) gaming (1) gay (5) geeks (1) glbt (1) internet (1) Kindle (3) LGBTQ (3) m-m (6) mental illness (2) military (2) North America (1) nsfw (1) queer (1) queer author (1) read (2) romance (12) series (2) sons (1) sweet (1) to-read (4) veterans (2)

FGMAMTC Blog Review  Giveaway
Garrett is really gruff. He doesn't have much use for most people. To combat the uncertainty in his life, he unwinds with a popular MMORPG. Kai is the belle of the ball in his side of the gaming universe. He has loads of fans and interaction on Twitch, but his person-to-person life is a different story.

I love how realistic the characters and scenes are. The flow is seamless, and my connection with the storyline takes no effort. The flaws and difficulties make the men relatable and speak to me on a human level. They deal with real life issues like finding employment and social anxiety.

I honestly was not expecting the depth Garrett and Kai gave. Without realizing I was getting to that point, I found myself totally wrapped up in their relationship and falling hard. Oh, the romantic feels, and I even shed a few tears. I don't think they could have found in another what they have together, but they still face their relationship realistically.

Strong Signal is a beautiful fairytale and real world romance simultaneously. It is a must read.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google  / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / tsū / Bloglovin'

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
This book scares me...lord the...

"
  JulieCovington | May 29, 2016 |

Megan Ericksonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hassell, SantinoAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,025,296 books! | Top bar: Always visible