Control (Chained in Darkness, #5) by…

Control (Chained in Darkness, #5)

by Nicholas Bella

212,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byRyaneCandyce, m0usey
dark (1) erotic (1) gay (1) kink (1) m-m (1) paranormal (1) vampires (1) wtf-am-i-reading (1)

OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK IN THE CHAINED IN DARKNESS SERIES!!!! I rec'd an ARC from the author Nicholas Bella in exchange for an honest opinion. This is mousieys very honest opinion of "CONTROL -CHAINED IN DARKNESS. So far we have discussed EMBRACED -PUNISHMENT-LESSONS AND SUBMISSION. This book is called CONTROL IN DARKNESS. We have seen Noel go through alot so far. He has been embraced into the Vampire society, where the greatest house of vampires live. Then in punishment we saw where Noel was put through alot of punishment die to his decisions before he became a vampire. In the 3rd book we saw Noel being taught a series of lessons.In the fourth book we found Noel going through SUBMISSION. Where he had to submit to desires that he was fighting against along with fighting his master -Theodus, Now here we are on the 5th book, this one is called CONTROL. Noel is learning that like all children their parent(s) have absolute control over him. Noel learns that he even though he does not like what is happening to him. He finds himself giving himself over to his sire Theodus. Noel does not like what is happening to himself. He can not get over the fact that he is slowly being drawn into his new life style.
I am so intrigued by this amazing and wonderful story. It is shows the very dark and erotic side of vampires. Once you start reading this series you will not want to stop.
I recommend this book for those over the age of 18 and like paranormal ertica . Mousiey gives a rating of 40 out of 5 stars for this book.
Now make sure you flash yourself over to get your copy if it today, You will not regret it!!! ( )
  m0usey | Jan 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,781 books! | Top bar: Always visible