Lessons (Chained in Darkness, #3) by…

Lessons (Chained in Darkness, #3)

by Nicholas Bella

212,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byRyaneCandyce, m0usey

I rec'd an ARC of this amazing and very dark erotic book from that author( NICHOLAS BELLA), in exchange for an honest opinion. This is mousieys very honest opinion of the 3rd book in the series CHAINED IN DARKNESS . This book is titled LESSONS!!
This book is an OMG you have to keep reading the story /series of Chained on Darkness. Mr Bella knows how to keep your attention and and gives you a real ertic and dark side of our vampires. I must say that each book is a very short read and you are left with wanting more of the story. Now this series is about gay vampires -( hmm never thought of that ) But you are drawn into Noel's life of having been turned into one that he hates.
In Lessons -Noel has a series of hard lessons that he has to learn. We all have lessons that are taught to us by our parent(s). While this is the case of Theodus (his Sire/master/ Lord) Noel doesn't want to learn them and is finding it a very hard time of believing what he has become.
You the reader is left with wanting to know exactly how Noel will respond to his lessons and what his Sire has in store for him next. I found this book very interesting-fantastic-dark- and erotic. One that you can not put down till the very last page. It is a edge of your seat nail biter.
Mousiey recommends this book for her reader that are over the age of 18. As for my rating -well the mosue gives it a hands ( paw) down rating of 40 out of 5 stars. OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS TO BELIEVE IT!!!
NOW FLASH YOURSELF TO GET YOUR COPY TODAY ( )
  m0usey | Jan 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,556,451 books! | Top bar: Always visible