Kiss of a Stranger by Lily Danes

Kiss of a Stranger

by Lily Danes, Eve Kincaid

91950,433 (4.5)None

Wow…what a WONDERFUL story! I loved the location, characters, dialogue, and story – I can think of nothing negatives to comment on at all! What a seamless story that builds in intensity and strength – I could not stop once I began reading!

Gabe is an ex-con with revenge and clearing his name on his mind when he enters Lost Coast Harbor. One of the first people he meets is Maddie and there is chemistry between them from the very beginning. Maddie has a past that has led her to err on the side of caution rather than take risks and Gabe seems like a big risk to her in so very many ways. Their relationship grows steadily and strengthens as situations appear and then are dealt with. Maddie’s friends are interesting and will no doubt be in future books of the series – I certainly hope so anyway.

Gabe…what a hunk and sweetie and sort of damaged and a skilled lover and expecting so little from others and yet he has so much to give. Maddie…what a strong woman willing to be there for her friends and ultimately do what is right…and hot for Gabe although he goes completely against her five year plan for the future.

Again…WOW…I loved this book and would give it more than five stars if I could!

Thank you to the authors for the copy of this book to read and review. I have never read them before but definitely will look for their books in the future! ( )
  CathyGeha | Dec 21, 2015 |

Lily Danesprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kincaid, Evemain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,591,466 books! | Top bar: Always visible