Kiss Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey

I found this book difficult to read. It was a simple enough story and I did enjoy the actual story BUT... it was poorly written. It was like watching a B rate movie. Let me try to explain what I mean...for example, one minute she's in her house and the next she's outside. There's no transition from one place to the next. And in the dialogue someone would say something that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I know I'm not doing a very good job of explaining so, I suggest you read the book to know what I'm saying. I wouldn't recommend the book for any other reason. This is surely not a reread for me and not one that I'll pass on to my reading buddies.

I rate this book 3 stars for the actual story and plot and no stars for the quality of the writing. ( )
  AngelLocke | May 3, 2010 |
This was one of my very first forays into vampire romance - and I was blown away. I really enjoyed the characters and the author clearly used her knowledge of local England to enhance my experience.

As I have moved along and become much more discriminating I would never rate it as high as I presently have it - but I left the 4.5 stars as a reminder to my self that this book really was phenomenal to me at the time. And also to make me appreciate where I have come as a reader. ( )
  Mendoza | Jul 5, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,410,276 books! | Top bar: Always visible