War of the Twins (Dragonlance Legends, Vol.…

War of the Twins (Dragonlance Legends, Vol. 2) (edition 2001)

by Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman

Member:Earthwing
Title:War of the Twins (Dragonlance Legends, Vol. 2)
Authors:Margaret Weis
Other authors:Tracy Hickman
Info:Wizards of the Coast (2001), Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages
Collections:Finished, Your library
Rating:*****
Tags:2012, Kindle, Dragonlance, Fiction, Fantasy

War of the Twins by Margaret Weis

Estava à espera que a trilogia fosse mais consistente que o Chronicles mas para mim o título War é pouco explorado e aborda demasiado as manipulações do Raistlin ( )
  bruc79 | Jul 31, 2015 |
I wanted to scream when I finished this book. I realize that there's another book in this series, but at this point....NNNNOOOO!

I'm so mad at Raistlin right now. I realize there is good in him, but he needs to get over wanting to become a God. He's putting everyone in jeopardy. He's betraying his brother and what couple friends he has. Such a self centered ass!

Then there is Caramon. He knows his brother is stabbing him in the back. But in his mind, his live for his brother will prevail. We will see how that works out.

Poor Tas. He's so mistreated. I can't believe Raistlin did what he did. It tore at my heart when he called Caramon his best friend.

I'm getting way to emotionally attached to a bunch of fictional characters. OMG, I'm a huge dork. Anyway, I can't wait to see what ends up happening..,so excited! ( )
  cbilbo | Apr 8, 2014 |

cbilbo | Apr 2, 2014 |
Dragonpants ! ( )
  BakuDreamer | Sep 7, 2013 |
Raistlin Majere remains a favorite. ( )
  morbusiff | May 9, 2013 |

Weis, Margaretprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hickman, Tracymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Cossato, Gian PaoloTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sandrelli, SandroTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to
you who are sharing our journeys through Krynn.
Thank you, reader, for walking this path with us.
---Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
The dark waters of time swirled about the archmage's black robes, carrying him and those with him forward through the years.
Chapter 1

A hoarse, bellowing yell of fear and horror shattered Crysania's sleep.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0786918055, Mass Market Paperback)

Catapulted forward in time by Raistlin’s powerful magic, Caramon and Crysania find themselves aiding the mage’s unholy quest to master the Queen of Darkness. To his dismay, Raistlin discovers along the way that the annals of Time are not so easily bent to his will. Neither are the longings of his heart.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:36 -0400)

One hundred years have passed since the fiery Cataclysm that changed the face of Krynn forever. For one hundred years, the people of Krynn have struggled to survive. But for some, those one hundred years have passed in the blink of an eye. Catapulted forward in time by Raistlin's powerful magic, Caramon and Crysania find themselves aiding the mage's unholy quest to master the Queen of Darkness. To his dismay, Raistlin discovers along the way that the annals of Time are not so easily bent to his will. Neither are the longings of his heart.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,037,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible