Guarding His Obsession by Alexa Riley

Guarding His Obsession

by Alexa Riley

Good story, but very unrealistic as to the relationship aspect. Who in their minds falls in love and is willing to marry someone they only just met. I guess they haven't heard the age old wisdom spoken by Sandra Bullocks character Annie in Speed, "relationships that begin under intense circumstances never last." Of course I do believe that that line goes on with something about basing the relationship on sex then. Well that is one problem that Drake and Zoey do not seem to have. Of course lets not forget about the secondary couple of Drake partner and best friend Pink and Zoey's retired supermodel sister Elle. All in all not a bad read, you just need to take it for what it is, and don't hate it for what it isn't. ( )
  BethMcV69 | Jun 17, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this story and the characters however there was just a little too much insta-love for me. One minute the main characters meet and then the next chapter they're thinking about getting married. It was just a little too fast for me.

Overall thou I did enjoy this story and the suspenseful element added some depth to the story. The main characters worked well and steamed up the pages when they were together. I even loved the authors little extra bit at the end about some other characters in the story.

However if the Drake and Zoey had of taking their relationship a little bit slower I might have enjoyed this story a little more. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,134,603 books! | Top bar: Always visible