Unashamed: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your…

Unashamed: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your Destiny

by Christine Caine

Christine Caine at her best. I couldn't stop listening to the audio version. It is powerful and makes me realize there is still a lot of shame that needs addressed in my life and lies of the enemy that I still believe. It revealed the source of attitudes and actions that I didn't understand in myself.
I have asked God to reveal all the hidden shame so that it can be exposed to the Light.
This is a must read. Although it is addressed to women, I believe men can benefit a great deal as well. Shame is not gender specific. It hits everyone. ( )
  slhayes | Jul 2, 2016 |

Shame has no place in the purpose, plan, and destiny God has for you. Because shame lies to us. It robs us of the very freedom we long for, and shackles us in the prison of our past.

“I know. I’ve been there,” writes Christine Caine. “I was schooled in shame. It has been my constant companion from my very earliest memories. I see shame everywhere I look in the world, including in the church. It creeps from heart to heart, growing in shadowy places, feeding on itself so that those struggling with it are too shamed to seek help from shame itself.”

But you have the power to move past your past, and step into a future that God has prepared for you—in freedom. In Unashamed, Christine Caine reveals the often-hidden consequences of shame—in her own life and the lives of so many Christian women—and invites you to join her in moving from a shame-filled to a shame-free life.

In her passionate style, Christine leads you into God’s Word where you will see for yourself how to believe that God is bigger than your mistakes, your inadequacies, your past, and your limitations. He is not only more powerful than anything you’ve done but also stronger than anything ever done to you. You can deal with your yesterday today, so that you can move on to what God has in store for you tomorrow—a powerful purpose and destiny he wants you to fulfill.

In Unashamed, you will discover that God has already won the victory over sin and its shame and how to break free from believing the lies of the deceiver. You will discover how to define yourself not by shame’s lies, but by God’s truth. You need not live bound by shame because you have been set free.

Join the journey. Lay ahold of the power of Jesus Christ today and step into the future—his future for you—a beautiful, full, life-giving future, where you can even become a shame-lifter to others. Live unashamed!

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:39:06 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,447,901 books! | Top bar: Always visible