Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Kaplan GRE Exam Subject Test: Psychology
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743244656, Paperback)Are You Ready for the GRE® Psychology Exam?
Kaplan's GRE® Psychology comes complete with a targeted review of the psychology you'll see on the exam plus Kaplan's highly effective test-taking strategies. With this powerful combination, Kaplan's GRE® Psychology will help you get the score you need to get into the top psychology graduate programs. You will score higher. We guarantee it.
• Comprehensive review covering social psychology, developmental psychology, personality, abnormal psychology, physiological psychology, sensation and perception, learning and ethology, cognitive psychology, research design, statistics, and tests.
• Practice sets for each section with a detailed explanation for every answer.
• Key names and terminology highlighted throughout the text.
• Extensive psychology glossary.
• Manage time more effectively • Master all the question types • Deal with stress
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:49 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.