Adam's Armour. Volume 1 by Adam Wilder

by Adam Wilder

3None2,001,085NoneNone
Recently added bybjplaetzer, FelixLiu

No reviews

ADAM’S ARMOUR 1 modeling guide is the ultimate in the construction of armor modeling!

Adam Wilder’s pioneering processes and techniques are described by him in the greatest of detail. These present the culmination of many years of Adam’s work, many unseen in print until now. Adam’s Armour 1 will improve and enrich any modelers work from beginners to the more proficient. This volume totaling 192 pages covering every aspect of assembly, detailing and conversion techniques which keeps Adam at the forefront of scale armor modeling with Worldwide acclaim. This volume also includes a very special Gallery of Adams work.

REVIEWS

an excellent publication for both the experienced modeler and the beginner, because of the detailed and clear text explaining what is done, and how it is done. In my opinion this book is just the tool needed to allow the novice armor builder to learn a set of skills and techniques that, within 3 or 4 months will provide the novice with a world of experience. The experienced modeler, in a shorter time frame will see the quality of their work improve in a significant way.
ipms

"...a superb modeling construction techniques book. The photography is stunning and leaves nothing to speculation. If I was just starting out in the hobby, I'd be well served with this volume beside me on the bench. Considering I've been modeling for over forty years now, I've still learned a lot from it so I feel it's just as well suited for an 'old hand' too. I think I must have bought just about every modeling technique book to hit the market over the years. Of these, Shep Paine's books will always have a special place on my bookshelf, as will Tony Greenland's Modeling Masterclass. This book builds on them, bringing the evolution of plastic model construction and detailing up to date. Needless to say, I'll be making space on my bench for this volume too."
AMPS- Armor Modeling Preservation Society

(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:13:33 -0500)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,143,032 books! | Top bar: Always visible