The Long Slide Home (The Rainbow League Book…

The Long Slide Home (The Rainbow League Book 3)

by Kate McMurray

212,551,640 (2)None
Recently added byCressK

My least favorite in the series.

The build-up to Nate and Carlos's story has been excellent through the two previous books, but when it happened, it was... flat. Sure, the guys have known each other forever, but I haven't. I essentially don't know them. I still don't, not even after reading the book.

The first half of the story, with Carlos realizing Aiden is not it for him, was much better than the second half, where Carlos realized Nate is. The romance just didn't work for me. There was no passion, no great emotion, nothing really.

Very disappointing, and realizing I'm disappointed by this book disappoints me. I had high expectations, because I loved the previous books, and this book just didn't meet any of them. ( )
  CressK | Feb 28, 2018 |

Nate and Carlos have been best friends since their childhood playing baseball in the Bronx. Can they make a real relationship work?

Kate McMurray is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,191,963 books! | Top bar: Always visible