Finding You at Christmas by Kristin Wallace

Finding You at Christmas

by Kristin Wallace

531,436,638 (4)None

Finding You at Christmas by Kristin Wallace
Janie had helped raise the other siblings. Then she realized she needed a life and gets help from Brianne who will set her up with a date.
Bianca helped with the makeup and short slinky mini dress. On her way there she passes where her mother lost her life, her car dies, her phone is home and the biker pulls over to help and all she can think about is a murderer.
I recently discovered the magic of dancing and the part where they have a stolen dance is magic to me, hits me hard deep inside. Her father is to remarry soon and Janie will move into her own apartment and help with the new minister as she's the church secretary....
She helps with play rehearsals and he's back earlier than expected to the town where his new job will be.
Catastrophes occur and she keeps blaming herself...Like the book for many reasons: the locale and how they celebrate Christmas, a good story and true detailed feelings. Easy book to read. Descriptions are so detailed I can picture myself just walking into the scenes.
Excerpts from various other works by the author.
This book was given to me on InstaFreebie. ( )
  jbarr5 | Nov 17, 2016 |
STORY LINE FINDING YOU AT CHRISTMAS

Finding You At Christmas is a clean sweet inspirational romance novel by Kristin Wallace. Set in Shellwater Key Florida, in the weeks before Christmas, we find Janie Worthy. Janie is the sister everyone wants. Hard working, responsible, ready at a moments notice to step in, and always the one called on to head the latest project. She is so worthy. However, Janie wants a life. At the wrong end of 39, she wants a man to call her own, a family and the happy ever after everyone else has.

At 17 years old Janie stepped in as the mother of the family and helped her father, the local Reverend. Meanwhile, her life has passed her by. Deciding to grab life by the horns, Janie heads out on a blind date orchestrated by her older sister. Fate steps in and the rest is history.

When her car gives up the ghost, Janie is standing on the side of road when around the corner comes Bikerguy. Handsome, gorgeous and mannerly, Bikerguy AKA Caleb Montgomery, lights a flame deep inside Janie with his warm sweet nature. Unknown to Janie, Caleb is really the new Reverend replacing Janie's retiring father.

Come along with Janie and Caleb as they discover the magic of the Christmas season. A season of renewal as hearts heal, hurts forgotten, and families together with love and support, along with a caring community. My inspirational romance novel review of Finding You At Christmas follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT

Firstly, I must say, I admire Ms. Wallace's standards and talent in writing a clean romance novel. A good story-line by a talented author does not need sex to sell the story. Secondly, I found myself laughing during my journey in Shellwater Key. Some of the internal dialogues between Janie and her conscience were hilarious. Ms. Wallace created strong believable characters which she skillfully developed throughout the story-line. Facing the guilt connected with Janie's mother's death, Ms. Wallace crafted realism and believability. Furthermore Ms. Wallace presentation of family unity and closeness of community, shined in Finding You At Christmas.

Moreover, the pace and plotting of the story-line was correct for the length of the book. I found the story moved steadily and smooth to the conclusion of the book. The plot of heart-felt feelings as two people fight to find each other in the magic of the Christmas season, were sincere and warming.

In concluding the romance book review of Findings You At Christmas, I found the writing style clean, clear, and inspirational. The plotting and pacing on target and the story-line sweet. A relaxing enjoyable read for anyone who enjoys sweet romance with heart.

FINDING YOU AT CHRISTMAS RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

Finally, I would not hesitate to buy Finding You At Christmas for myself or a friend. This is a relaxing fun book suitable for any age group from young teens to adult. I look forward to reviewing many more books by Ms. Wallace.

Final Note: I received this book from the author and chose to review the novel with an honest romance novel review. Book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinion. Although, I received an ARC, it did not impact my romance novel review of this book. ( )
  vera_mallard | Nov 9, 2016 |
What a wonderful, sweet novella to read in October. It puts you in the Christmas Spirit. This book was just plain, great. It was a sweet story which Christmas miracles as well.

Janie Worthy, feels her life is going nowhere and she wants to jump start it after caring for everyone while growing up but not for herself. Being a preacher’s daughter, church secretary and haven’t dated much, she decides to change that and start Operation: Get a Life. On her first try at dating, she gets stuck on the road with new cell phone and up pulls Biker Man who sweeps her off her fit. Little did she know that Biker Man really was Caleb Montgomery, the drop dead gorgeous minister trying out for her father’s job as he retires.

Caleb shows Janie that there is a lot of life in her and he was going to make sure she lives it. After their church has a fire, Caleb gives her the best present ever and she knows that even in a few weeks they have fallen in love. This was truly sweet story with no sex and no fowl language. A per joy to read and get ready for the holidays. ( )
  brenczkowski | Oct 15, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,474,075 books! | Top bar: Always visible