A Beautiful Mess: How God Re-creates Our…

A Beautiful Mess: How God Re-creates Our Lives

by Danielle Strickland

10None880,191NoneNone

No reviews

Encourages us to set aside our limited expectations, and to fall in line with God’s

We like plans, strategies, caution--but God's chaotic order is far bigger than our expectations.

“My experience of life with God is messy,” says Danielle Strickland. “It's a mix of failure and success, courage and fear, faith and doubt. Since God invaded my life, my whole world has been a beautiful mess. I've been re-created by a designer who loves to recycle.

“My life has taken a new shape. It's characterised by light and love. It's a celebration. Even if it looks a little out of control, it belongs to a loving God who has a beautiful plan.

“This book is an invitation. You are invited to journey into God's creative plan to make a beautiful mess of your life and your plans. Like a master artist, He is ready to take the colours of your current life and craft them into a beauty that is beyond our comprehension.”

(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 27 Feb 2016 13:26:04 -0500)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,316,619 books! | Top bar: Always visible