Meant To Be: A Novel of Honor and Duty (For…

Meant To Be: A Novel of Honor and Duty (For Love of Country)

by Jessica James

12None1,123,823 (3)None

No reviews

“Spot on with characters and descriptions. Strong women. Larger than life men. Well done.” — Lynnette Bukowski, Widow of U.S. Navy SEAL

It started as a chance encounter on the beach, and ended 24 hours later when they parted to go their separate ways.

Or so they thought.

WHEN LAUREN CANTRELL said goodbye to the guy she had just met on the beach, she had no way of knowing their paths would ever cross again. But fate had another unexpected meeting in store for them—this time in a place where danger was part of the culture and the stakes were life and death.

THE LAST PERSON in the world Michael “Rad” Radcliff expected to see at a special ops briefing in Afghanistan is the girl he met at the beach two weeks ago—the one he can’t stop thinking about.

From the sundrenched beaches of Ocean City, Md., to the snowcapped mountains of Afghanistan, this thrilling tale of espionage and intrigue takes readers on a spellbinding journey into the secret lives of our nation’s quiet heroes—and answers the question:
What do you do when the person you most want to protect is the one risking everything to make sure you survive?

MEANT TO BE recounts the dedication of our military, the honor and sacrifice of our soldiers, and a relationship that is tested and sustained by the powerful forces of love, courage and resolve.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 194102002X, Paperback)

Winner, 2015 NJRW Golden Leaf Award for Romantic Suspense

From the sundrenched beaches of Ocean City, Maryland to the snowcapped mountains of Afghanistan, this tale of espionage and intrigue takes readers on a spellbinding journey into the secret lives of our nation’s quiet heroes. Two young people thought it was just the beginning when they had a chance encounter on the beach, but 24 hours later, Lauren Cantrell and Michael “Rad” Radcliff said goodbye, not knowing if they would ever see each other again. Yet, fate had another unexpected meeting in store for them, exposing the covert lives neither had revealed. This book recounts the dedication of our military, the honor and sacrifice of our soldiers, and a relationship that is tested and sustained by the powerful forces of love, courage, and resolve.

(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 20 Feb 2016 07:09:44 -0500)

From the sundrenched beaches of Ocean City, Maryland to the snowcapped mountains of Afghanistan, this tale of espionage and intrigue takes readers on a spellbinding journey into the secret lives of our nation's quiet heroes. Two young people thought it was just the beginning when they had a chance encounter on the beach, but 24 hours later, Lauren Cantrell and Michael "Rad" Radcliff said goodbye, not knowing if they would ever see each other again. Yet, fate had another unexpected meeting in store for them, exposing the covert lives neither had revealed. This book recounts the dedication of our military, the honor and sacrifice of our soldiers, and a relationship that is tested and sustained by the powerful forces of love, courage, and resolve.… (more)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Jessica James's book MEANT TO BE was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Jessica James is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,864,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible