Soulless (King, #4) by T.M. Frazier

Soulless (King, #4)

by T.M. Frazier

203515,329 (4.33)None

Overall a great ending to Bear and Thia's love story. Though I, as I am sure other readers, would like to pick the authors brain about the crazy conclusion to Bear's war with his father and that other huge shocking twist we were thrown at the end. I'm just going to go with suspension of disbelief which is part of reading fiction.

Ten year old Thia never forgot the promise a 21 year old biker named Bear gave her. When her life goes to crap and she sets out to find him neither knew that she would really be the one saving his soul and bringing him back to life.

Soulless pretty much picks up where the last book ended with Bear vowing to do what it takes to protect Thia which mean finally taking down his father and anyone else in the MC that gets in his way.

Lots of revelations and surprises along the way with the introduction of a new character I hope we get to see in the future. I loved the characters of Thia and Bear as much as I did Rae and King and look forward to seeing what's next. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
I have come to expect one thing from [a:T.M. Frazier|5769238|T.M. Frazier|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1356017402p2/5769238.jpg], and that is to expect the unexpected. She always throws some crazy twists in that I never see coming. And Soulless was no different, there were definitely some W-T-F eyebrow-raising moments.

As the very succinct blurb tells us, this is the finale to Thia and Bear's love story. Things are picking up where they left off with Bear in jail and Thia holed up with King and Ray. After the end of Lawless, where we got that dirty sneaky scary teaser preview, I expected this book to start a certain way. But it didn't and I was confused. For most of the book, I was like - well, maybe that part got cut out? No worries, it didn't. She just wanted us to worry about it for the whole freaking book! (Sneaky evil author that she is.) Bear and Thia's relationship is solid so now they just have to get over all the crazy obstacles of biker life... like a half-insane biker president of a father who wants to torture and kill you. No biggie, right? In Soulless you will follow along with their raw and gritty story full of extreme situations (one may involve a corpse proposal) on the way to the ultimate HEA. As all the previous books in the series, this one is not for the faint of heart.

I also want to talk about some secondary characters. We get to spend quite a bit of time with a chick in this book who goes by the name of Rage. I don't remember if we met her in previous books, but I don't think so. As much as Preppy made me laugh, this girl absolutely fascinated me. I want to know what is going on in her head and what made her into this weirdo pyro hyperactive killer type. I hope she gets her own book, and the way she exited the story makes me think we will see her in the future. Now, speaking of Preppy, we learn more about him in this book and it is FAH-REAKY! On several fronts, I was reading wide-eyed like WHAT? No! Are you serious?!? But I can't say anything because I really don't want to give spoilers. You will just have to discover those secrets for yourself.

Now back to Bear a/k/a Abel McAdams. Seriously, Frazier could not have a found a better cover model (Josh Mario John) for Bear. I mean, seriously, check this guy out. He fits the character so perfectly and definitely triggers a few bad boy fantasies. Seriously. This is how you know I'm serious. I tend to overuse the word... seriously. Sorry, right now I am drooling.

I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. 4 stars / 3 flames. ( )
  Bambi_Unbridled | Mar 19, 2016 |
After the cliffhanger ending in Lawless, I've been dying to read this conclusion, and Soulless doesn't disappoint. Every question is answered, new thrills and drama are abound and favourite and new characters play great roles in the plot.
Tia and Bear's story has certainly been full of excitement. And apart from being a tough, tattooed, alpha, biker, Bear showed a different side to his character, as caring, protective and ultimately very loyal. Thia was a tough woman, even as a little girl she suffered a great loss but still survived. They bring out the best in each other but unfortunately sometimes Bear has to be separated from Thia for her own protection as there are people who want to kill him.
Friendship and loyalty plays a large role in this story and when old friends are introduced into the plot it's very prevalent, the kinsman-ship between King and Bear is very strong, even though they are not blood related they consider themselves as close as brothers can be and will always have each other's backs.

The storyline is amazing, abound with twists, turns and heartbreak, and then there's joy and I had some grimace's, tears and lots of smiles.
This was a wonderful conclusion to a very exciting and intriguing storyline, I hope to see more in the future from this series, may be a story for Rage (hint hint).
Don't miss out on this phenomenal read, I'd highly recommend it. ( )
  JulieD2 | Feb 20, 2016 |

T. M. Frazier presents the finale to Bear and Thia's epic love story.Contains mature themes.

T.M. Frazier is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,365,885 books! | Top bar: Always visible