Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan

Midnight Lily

by Mia Sheridan

FGMAMTC Blog Review  Trailer

YOU MUST GO INTO THIS STORY BLIND!  If you see spoilers, do not read them because it will ruin the book for you.  My second piece of advice is to pay really close attention to everything. Even when you get to the end, you will have to go back and reread some parts.  Midnight Lily is not PNR, but expect some Wonderland-y feelings.

I do suggest buddy reading so you can help each other discuss and understand.

Just remember that at its core, this is a romance.

After you dissect and digest, you will discover that Midnight Lily is actually an epic romance.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google  / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / tsū / Bloglovin'

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

FGMAMTC Blog Review  Trailer

I do suggest buddy reading so you can help each other discuss and understand.

Just remember that at its core, this is a romance.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
I saw this on a new release list and read the description and was intrigued. I was even more intrigued when I looked at a few reviews and saw everyone saying the same thing – that they couldnt talk about the book as it would be a spoiler. I had to start reading right then to see what all the secrecy was about. Well guess what... I cant tell you, as they were right it would spoil the book for the reader.

It is a love story, but not a conventional one. But the love that these two share is so deep it transcends all things. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |

Holden Scott is the prince of professional football. At least he was before he lost it all . . . or more to the point, before he threw it all away. Now he's out of a job, out of the public's good graces, and perhaps just a little out of his mind. So when a friend offers up his remote lodge in the wilds of Colorado, giving Holden some time away to get his life back on track, he can hardly say no. The last thing he expects is to see a beautiful girl in the woods-one wearing a white, lace dress who appears in the moonlight, and leaves no footprints behind. Is she a dream? A ghost? A product of his muddled imagination? Or something entirely different?Midnight Lily is the haunting love story of two lost souls reaching for each other in the dark; a tale of healing, acceptance, and the worlds we create to protect our own hearts. It is a story of being lost, of being found, and of being in the place between.Contains mature themes.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,408,002 books! | Top bar: Always visible