Until We Collide by Charlotte Fallowfield

Until We Collide

by Charlotte Fallowfield

621,268,033 (4.33)None

Until We Collide is the story of Paige; who is one of the clumsiest people in the world! Well at least in Shrewsbury anyway, whether its dealing with evil cows, having accidents in canoes or walking down the aisle with her dress in her knickers (I have actually experienced this and thank god for the wedding planner that caught it every day)! If there is a calamity to be had Paige is there causing it, but as she goes through her accident prone life, there is the one man in her life who can make it all better…Alec
But as in all things in Paige’s life, even her love for Alec is not straight forward and they can never seem to get it together to be together and so the highs and lows of their bumpy almost courtship continues until a misunderstanding of epic proportion ends with Alec planning on heading down the aisle with someone else and Paige heart broken and with a jellyfish sting and we as readers are left wondering if Paige is ever going to get her Prince Charming?!
What a book! I honestly don’t think I have ever laughed so much! I literally had tears spilling down my face from Paige dealing with one evil cow to another evil cow (Ruth) all together! I thought my heart was going to break when Alec left Rome (my husband claims he lost his hearing from all my shouting), to my cheers and tears of Poppies’ wedding (my hubby had given up watching TV at this point). This book gave me such a book hangover that I am tearing up just thinking about it.
Where it comes to the characters I don’t think there was one that I didn’t love! Well change that! I loved them all except Ruth! I think I could literally compare every character to someone in my family and that just made this book even more special to me. When it comes to the plot and the writing it was amazing as always, whether she writes as CJ Fallowfield or Charlotte Fallowfield, the author is amazing! And has a mind-blowing talent.
I give Until We Collide 5 stars
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |
What does it take to find your one true love?

Paige Taylor and Alec Wright fall in love, but life has different plans for them. So with a parting promise of "until we collide," Paige and Alec go their separate ways and follow different paths in life. Ten years years later, both Paige and Alec find themselves at a crossroads in their lives, then fate steps in at just the right time for their lives to collide, and maybe get a second chance at finding true love.

In her debut romantic comedy novel, Until We Collide, author Charlotte Fallowfield weaves a delightful tale that has just the right mixture of romance and humor that easily keeps the reader following Paige and Alec's story. Told in the first person perspective of Paige, I couldn't help but really like her, she is a beautiful but clumsy and oh so funny girl, who along with her best friend Poppie, finds herself caught up in a lot of dating mishaps and disasters that are hilarious, while her heart still beats only for Alec. Then there is swoon worthy Alec, who never stopped loving Paige, even though they had taken different life paths so long ago, they are just the perfect couple. You just never know when fate will step in and allow you another chance at your heart's desire. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, it made me laugh, groan, sigh, and smile, what more could anyone ask for?!

Until We Collide is a funny, sweet, and entertaining romantic comedy that will keep you in stitches and leave a smile on your face.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for my honest review.

http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/02/until-we-collide-by-charlotte.... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Feb 21, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,109,846 books! | Top bar: Always visible