Knights of the Square Table 2: Dear World by…

Knights of the Square Table 2: Dear World

by Teri Kanefield

531,436,638 (4.67)None

I love reading books by Teri Kanefield.She has a way of making you feel like you are there with the characters. The books are so detailed without being overdone. This book picks up right where book one left off. Shows how we show just listen to what people are saying before we react (really pay attention). You might be surprised at what you will learn. I think this is a great book for all ages.Can't wait for more great reads by Teri. ( )
  Digilormo | Mar 4, 2016 |
This is the second book in the Knights of the Square Table series that I was sent to review.

Once again, I enjoyed reading this novel. It was a little bit young for my tastes, but overall it was really well written.

In the previous book, the six teenagers who survived the plane crash are now readjusting to life in the city again. After also diverting the end of the world through methods that were not necessarily legal, per se, many of them begin to miss the island that they were stranded on and wish to return. This book is a much more in depth exploration to each of the teenagers as a whole, and how to survive their current situation.

Ultimately I enjoyed this novel, I feel as if there were definitely some parts that were over exaggerated for the sake of the story, but that is also to be expected when it comes to young adult novels.

The writing was strong, and the plot moved fluidly as well with each obstacle seemingly related to the situation that the teenagers found themselves in ( )
  frumiousreads | Feb 21, 2016 |
In the first book we are introduced to a group of kids who all belong to a chess club. They crash on an island. In this book, things have changed. They have decided to live on the island. In this book we have a theme of communication running throughout and how important it is to listen to each other. With the type of characters this author writes, meaning believable and deep, this would be a book everyone would enjoy, with a message everyone should hear. As always, Teri has provided both a story to entertain and learn from. If you haven’t read the first one you really need to. Then you need to check out her third book in the series. ( )
  skstiles612 | Jan 25, 2016 |

Empowered by their experiences while stranded on an island, six teenagers set out to right the wrongs in the world.

When unconventional--and illegal--methods get them into trouble, they find themselves on the run.

A story of hope and adventure.

(the paperback is 286 pages)

Teri Kanefield's awards and distinctions include the 2015 Jane Addams Book Award for The Girl From The Tar Paper School.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:08:16 -0500)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Teri Kanefield's book Knights of the Square Table 2 was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Teri Kanefield is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,628 books! | Top bar: Always visible