Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Should Mom be Left Alone? Should Dad Be Driving?: Your Q & A Companion For…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 045121482X, Paperback)Here are helpful, straightforward answers to the most pressing questions caregivers have, in a book that provides:
- Information about nursing homes, at-home care, assisted living, and what to look for in finding a good hospice
- Help regarding money management, wills, insurance, and other financial issues
- Guidance on mental and physical ailments-from Alzheimer's and osteoporosis to glaucoma and diabetes
- Advice on new Medicare drug plans and online pharmacies, Social Security, and VA benefits
- Tips on taking guilt-free vacations, getting the aged to exercise, and insuring they get balanced and nutritious meals - Strategies for coping with changing family roles, budget concerns, and day-to-day stress
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:37 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.