Chaos Theory (Bullet Guides) by Dr. Ron Poet

Chaos Theory (Bullet Guides)

by Dr. Ron Poet

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byMartynChuzz

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love fiendishly difficult science books. I have no hope of understanding the subtleties beneath the theories in this book but it was a pleasure to read in that sort of "tagging along for the ride" sort of way. Occasionally a small chink of light would creep through the Humanities shield that surrounds my brain, and those moments were exquisite.

This is a short, small (in size) book and is called a 'bullet guide' - but don't let that fool you; it is not in the least a simplification of the subject. I would imagine that if you are a mathematics student in grad school you could not do better than to have this title in your back pocket as a handy reference guide.

Also I will love the author for ever for using the phrase "the essence of chaos" throughout - it made him as cool as Jeff Goldblum in my opinion, not least because he could back it up with genuine knowledge of the topic. ( )
  MartynChuzz | Feb 22, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,741,670 books! | Top bar: Always visible