Where Lilacs Still Bloom

Where Lilacs Still Bloom

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byLindz2012

I really enjoyed this book. It about life and it cycle as though Flowers. There are alots of lesson though out the book though followers. It teaches us that we must move on and keep going. Hulda had lost most of her family and she wondered why she did. Her children died before see did. That must be tough to do.

This books teaches you lesson though the way Hulda did it though her garden. It book that really hit home with your emotions. I suggest that you have a few tissues on hand or you may be wipe your eyes while reading. It was heartfelt in some parts in this book. To me it a must read. ( )
  Lindz2012 | Feb 22, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,378,693 books! | Top bar: Always visible