Harmless by Dana Reinhardt

Harmless

by Dana Reinhardt

The premise for "Harmless"was great but, unfortunately, it was not well executed. The storyline was too predictable, the characters were two-dimensional and the plot dragged. Meh! ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 23, 2016 |
This is a good book that teacher people the importance of making the right decisions, telling the truth, not letting people pressure you, and the importance of REAL friendship. This is a very strong and mature book. It's a very good read and kind of related to my personal life in some ways. 4Q4P The cover art is awesome and I'd recommend this book to high school students and adults. I chose to read this book because I really liked the cover. AshleyN
  edspicer | Dec 30, 2014 |
This was a good book. It was kind of depressing at the end, but it was good throughout the book. 4/5 JS (9th grade) I chose this book because my friend told me it was good and that I should read it. AG ( )
  edspicer | Dec 10, 2013 |

There was a man. He had a knife. He attacked us down by the river.

It was just a harmless little lie.

Anna, Emma and Mariah concoct a story about why they're late getting home one night—a story that will replace their parents' anger with
concern. They just have to stand by it. No matter what. Suddenly the police are involved, and the town demands that someone be punished. And then there is the man who is arrested and accused of a crime that never happened.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:20 -0400)

When Anna, Emma, and Mariah concoct a story about why they are late getting home one Friday night, their lie has unimaginable consequences for the girls, their families, and the community.

56 wanted3 pay3 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,197,185 books! | Top bar: Always visible