Harmless by Dana Reinhardt

Harmless

by Dana Reinhardt

This was a good book. It was kind of depressing at the end, but it was good throughout the book. 4/5 JS (9th grade) I chose this book because my friend told me it was good and that I should read it. AG ( )
  edspicer | Dec 10, 2013 |
This is a really good book, it gets your attention on the very first page. The characters are very likable and you can relate yo some of the things that happen. 5/5 GD (9th grade) I chose this book because the cover got my attention. AG ( )
  edspicer | Dec 10, 2013 |
it's crazy. All I have to say it read it. 4/5 VW (10th grade) I chose this book because I thought the title was cool. AG ( )
  edspicer | Sep 25, 2013 |
I liked this book because it teaches us young girls a good lesson about life. It really showed the characters feelings and how they react to their consequences. 4/5 JC (10th grader) I chose this book because a friend read it too. AG ( )
  edspicer | Sep 24, 2013 |
This book kept you thinking. It made you really wonder what was going to happen in the end. It also taught a really good lesson and it was really easy to relate to real life. I read this book on a friend recommendation.
  edspicer | Jun 3, 2013 |

There was a man. He had a knife. He attacked us down by the river.

It was just a harmless little lie.

Anna, Emma and Mariah concoct a story about why they're late getting home one night—a story that will replace their parents' anger with
concern. They just have to stand by it. No matter what. Suddenly the police are involved, and the town demands that someone be punished. And then there is the man who is arrested and accused of a crime that never happened.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:23:35 -0400)

When Anna, Emma, and Mariah concoct a story about why they are late getting home one Friday night, their lie has unimaginable consequences for the girls, their families, and the community.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,974,454 books! | Top bar: Always visible