Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Dog Massage: A Whiskers-to-Tail Guide to Your Dog's Ultimate Petting…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312267274, Paperback)
Since we don't speak "Basic Bark," the best way to canine-communicate is through touch. Regular Dog Massage sessions give dogs the attention they crave and the affection they need, and the techniques explained in this book are designed to:
- Relax tense, overworked muscles
- Help puppies benefit from touch, especially during their prime socialization period
- Aid early detection of health problems
- Improve sociability and help calm a "Rowdy Rover"
- Promote cooperation during grooming and visits to the vet
- Enhance that loving bond between you and your dog
Recommended by veterinarians and dog experts, massage is an essential part of your pet's health care. Dog Massage gives you all the skills you need, including:
- Basic Massage Motions, Hand Positions, Speeds, Pressures and Moods
- Over 50 Massage Techniques from Whiskers to Tail
- Advanced Techniques and "White Glove Treatments"
- How to "Voice Massage"
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:33 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.