Bleach, Volume 16: Night of Wijnruit by Tite…

Bleach, Volume 16: Night of Wijnruit

by Tite Kubo

Series: Bleach (16)

This volume was great. I was pumped throughout it and I couldn't stop reading. I staid up late to read it. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
e starting to see something wrong to everything here. Rukia's execution has been moved up again! Why's that? Some Soul Reapers are starting to question what is happening. Ichigo is still struggling to learn Ban Kai. He's getting stronger but will he make it in time? Ah the suspense turns up another notch. With Ichigo, though, you don't get the sense that it won’t work out even as the impossibility rises, just that it will be one hell of a show when he gets there. ( )
  Kassilem | Aug 2, 2011 |
I really recommend this series. A teenage boy helps direct souls in the afterlife to soul society where they can live peacefully. Only Hollows (corrupted souls) get in the way and even harm innocent souls. Ichigo relies on friends and family to fight for what is right. ( )
  camarie | Feb 4, 2009 |

Ichigo "Strawberry" Kurosaki was born with the ability to see ghosts. When his family is attacked by a Hollow - a malevolent lost soul - Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. The scheduled execution of former Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki is just hours away. The Soul Society is in chaos, with Soul Reapers drawing swords against one another. Who, or what, could be behind the chaos?… (more)

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,058,991 books! | Top bar: Always visible