Just One of Those Things (Harmony Springs…

Just One of Those Things (Harmony Springs Book 1) (edition 2016)

by Mindy Klasky (Author)

2011764,830 (3.92)None
Member:otikhonova
Title:Just One of Those Things (Harmony Springs Book 1)
Authors:Mindy Klasky (Author)
Info:Book View Cafe (2016), 250 pages
Rating:**

Just One of Those Things by Mindy Klasky

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I enjoyed Harmony Springs and the characters in this book. It was a nice, pleasant summer read and I looked for more books in the series. I like reading lighter "chick lit" in between more serious titles, but want books that aren't just an excuse for sex scenes, but have some quality to them. This fit the bill perfectly. ( )
  cph917 | Oct 4, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
***I was given a free copy of this ebook in exchange for an honest review.***

An entertaining modern romance story set in a charming town. Mostly an average and predictable story, i was disappointed with the rush to the epilogue and the lack of steamy scenes. The side characters however are charming and i can see being interested in the other books in the series. ( )
  CurlyQueL | Oct 1, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won't retell the plot of the book, since it has already been described in other reviews. It is pretty simple, and yet gives the author a great place to start. The text reads easily, the characters possess qualities typical for such heroes in a romance. There weren’t many surprises in this book, that’s why I didn’t like it as much as I hoped. I guess if you’re looking for a nice, cute, not-too-much-drama romantic read, this is the one for you. For me it was kind of not here and not there, and definitely not enough drama! ( )
  otikhonova | May 20, 2016 |
  nordie | May 2, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Once again Mindy Klasky delivers a wonderful story. The characters were believable and likeable. Emily is still trying to figure out what she really wants to do with her life. Matt is trying to reinvent himself now that his baseball career is over. I enjoyed the way the story took place in a small town. Small towns have their own dynamics and challenges and everything is more complicated. This story is very accurate as to small town life and was extremely enjoyable. ( )
  TammiKroeger | Apr 16, 2016 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Mindy Klasky's book Just One of Those Things was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Mindy L. Klasky is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,471,908 books! | Top bar: Always visible