Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Food and Beverage Management, Fourth Edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0750667303, Paperback)Food and Beverage Management 4e provides a complete introduction to this vital area of hospitality management.
Now in its fourth edition, this best-selling text has been completely revised and restructured to reflect current practice and teaching and includes updated information on all areas, especially technology, operations and staffing issues. Each chapter has a user friendly structure including aims, exercises and further study hints.
Food and Beverage Management 4e is the introductory bible for people entering food and beverage management studies or practice.
* What is quality and how to manage it
* Getting started in the restaurant business
* Menu planning
* Food and beverage operations and control
* Staffing issues including recruitment and turnover
* Marketing including public relations and merchandising
* Trends and development including franchising and environmental issues
* Real-life cases from industry leaders, including practical examples and illustrations to clearly explain the critical points raised
* Fully revised and updated with new material relating to food and beverage management operations and technology
* Support from online lecturer material with PowerPoint slides, solutions to exercises, extra case studies and web links
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:03 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.