Kundalini Yoga by M.P. Pandit

Kundalini Yoga

by M.P. Pandit

132723,089NoneNone

Kundalini Yoga introduces us to the idea that through various psycho-physical disciplines, we can actually begin to experience the inner truths of our being and life, and achieve realisation and oneness. Also includes a brief study of Sir John Woodroffe's "Serpent Power".
  saraswati_library_mm | Mar 15, 2010 |
  Saraswati_Library | Nov 12, 2008 |

The science of yoga includes many disciplines of power and realization. Of these, none is perhaps more famous than the Kundalini Yoga. The search for inner awakening and unfolding of hidden powers has brought man to the threshold of the last frontier: himself. This book expounds the science of consciousness, and quickly reviews the concepts of chakras, mantras, yoga, and awakening of the kundalini energy as the foundation of realization.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:51 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,454,690 books! | Top bar: Always visible