Mistaken Identity by Sylvia Hubbard

Mistaken Identity

by Sylvia Hubbard

91950,433 (4.5)None

Meet the tantalizing Detroit twins, Dana and Denise, in the novel Mistaken Identity. Dana is sneaky and shy. She has always dreamed of being in her popular twin's shoes. Denise is bourgeois and self-absorbed. She hates her twin and is only interested in filling her pockets with diamonds and dollars.

When Dana switches places with Denise on her wedding day, Jerome doesn't know what hit him. The erotic nature and amazing tongue of his new bride leaves him mesmerized in an orgasmic cloud. He's caught in the web between two beautiful twins and is clueless about their identity. Or is he?

I enjoyed Mistaken Identity. The story line is incredibly written and very unique. Something exciting happens on every page. I could not put it down as I drove down busy streets reading at red lights. Its essence covered me, leaving me shaking and twisting in bed and wanting more!
LeBlanc author of "Characters of Lust"
...More reviews at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0977443515/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/10... ( )
  sylviahubbard1 | Feb 8, 2007 |
Lonely Ass Bitch!

Sylvia Hubbard is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,156,570 books! | Top bar: Always visible