Fangs by Richard Forsythe

Fangs (1985)

by Richard Forsythe

I was really uncomfortable with all the rape in the book, but other than that, it was a good book. The characters were interesting and so was the plot. It took me two tries to read it, but I'm glad I read it. ( )
  VincentDarlage | Jan 30, 2015 |
For Dick and Louise, who have always been there whenever we've needed them. We're high on both of you.
After closing ther door behind his three guests the lieutenant pointed to the chairs and the Mr. Coffee on his file cabinet.
"Uhhh-h-h . . .! Ahh-h-OHH-H-hh . . . UHH-GGGH-HH!"

THE HORROR OF WHEATON'S GROVE Into a family of dirt-poor farmers in this tiny, backward community, a child is born. She is unlike other children, for as she matures, she shares a strange affinity with the timber wolves that lurk in the deep, dark woods. Human in form but with the heart and soul of a ravening beast, she rejects mankind to live among the wolves, compelled by insatiable bloodlust to kill and kill again. And when at last she chooses a mate, she begets a dynasty destined to unleash a savege reign of terror on an unsuspecting world. . .

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,688,959 books! | Top bar: Always visible