I Will Hold You 'til You Sleep by Linda…

I Will Hold You 'til You Sleep

by Linda Zuckerman

Other authors: Jon J Muth (Illustrator)

Conveying the overwhelming love of a parent for a child, each page offers a short expression complemented by a lovely, double-page illustration. As the pages turn, taking readers from the birth of a much-loved child through the joys and sorrows of growing up to the ultimate wish each parent has for a child.

A book to be read again and again, a book to be treasured by young and old alike.

Highly recommended. ( )
  jfe16 | Dec 9, 2017 |
A loving, beautiful book about family and growing up; about how family will always be there for you. A very sweet, emotional read, I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I read the story to my active baby. The only thing I would have wished for would be brighter pictures. The beautiful watercolors were more muted than some of our other favorite books, making this a good library book, but not one for the home collection. ( )
  Ermina | Feb 25, 2016 |
This book is about a parent who will hold her child through anything.
Source: Graham Library
Age:3-6
  raymondje | May 14, 2013 |
This book is about a parent who is letting her child know how she would hold him. This book is also showing how the parent would get held.
Source: Pierce College
Age:3-5
  lashayda | May 9, 2013 |
This story talks about how parent loves her child.
Source: Puyallup Library
Ages: 3-6
  jmcbea67 | Apr 20, 2013 |

Linda Zuckermanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Muth, Jon JIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

A book that combines the spiritual (and artistic) appeal of Jon Muth's THE THREE QUESTIONS with the heartfelt emotion of LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Here is the rare book that not only expresses a parent's love for their child, but offers a hope for what that love will become. It begins with a wish at bedtime, as parents hold their children tight and hope their love will cradle them, safe and sound. It continues through the day their children have grown up, proud and strong, and can pass that love on to someone else. This is a book that goes beyond a parent's "I love you" to the generous wish that our children will make the world a better place.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:47 -0400)

A parent expresses undying love for a child.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,764,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible