Play Hard (Hot for Him #1) by J. T. Fox

Play Hard (Hot for Him #1)

by J. T. Fox

3029544,686 (4)None

OMG! OMG! OMG! This book is one hot read. I mean like... WOW! I'm still trying to process my thoughts but I'm totally in love with Eric and Jordan and there forbidden love for each other. The more they try to deny each other and hotter it is when they meet the next time around.

How can you not love them? Two closet pro-football stars returning to home turf, but playing opposite teams, trying to ignore the attraction that they have for each other. Just know that alone was enough to get me to open the book and start reading.

The author has a magical way with word and telling the story that before I knew it I had already finished the whole book in one sitting. I never wanted it to end. But ending... major cliffhanger and I'm so intrigued to find out what happens next. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,731,891 books! | Top bar: Always visible