Play Me Wild by Tracy Wolff

Play Me Wild

by Tracy Wolff

Series: Play Me (1)

I'm not really sure yet what to think of this. I'm slightly interested, but there are also some things I don't enjoy that much.
Guess I'll have to see what the next installment holds in store for me. ( )
  CielCat | Feb 6, 2019 |
Review
These two characters have an instant attraction to each other. It's one of those things that just happens, and it works so well.

Both characters have issues they need to work through but seem to only be able to do that with each other. I loved seeing the strength of Aria when it comes down to standing up for those that can't stand up for themselves. I also appreciate the fact that Sebastian doesn't make her feel bad for her choices.

Holy steaminess. This book has definitely got that for you. What will happen to these two characters that don't know how to be with someone else.

BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
A fantastic beginning to a new serial. Aria Winston is living and working in her own personal hell, a cocktail waitress in a Las Vegas casino. After a crazy night that got her fired she is called to the office of the owner, Sebastion Caine. The chemistry between these two is intense but the struggle for control is just as intense. Can't wait to read more about these two. This looks like it will be a great set of books! I recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
First installment in a hot new 5 part series by one of my favourite authors: Tracy Wolff

I've devoured all of her previous books, so I was extremely excited to receive this new series for review from NetGalley.

All books can be read as stand alone, but it's so much more satisfying to read them all. In fact, I read 3 of them today and am on number 4 now.

The first one introduces the characters with a bang. Fast paced, characters are immediately awesome, setting is a Vegas casino. As well written as all of Tracy Wolff's other books, the chapters alternate between Aria's and Sebastian's POV. Sometimes that doesn't work. Here it works great. You get immersed in the emotions of each, without it being jarring or distracting. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

In the seductive first installment of an eBook original serial from the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, a woman running from her past has finally found a bit of control . . . until her powerful new boss makes her go wild. My name is Aria Winston. I've fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I'm on my own, in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . just the way I like it. Until Sebastian Caine changes everything. Working as a cocktail waitress at one of Vegas's hottest five-star casinos means putting up with a ton of bad behavior from the big spenders. But it pays the bills--and that's all that matters to Aria, who needs every last dollar to escape from her father's destructive grasp and the brutal man he expects her to marry. But when she lashes out against a billionaire who won't take no for an answer, she nearly loses everything--until Sebastian steps in. The owner's son and handpicked successor, Sebastian is dark, sexy, and kinder than any rich man should be. And when he apologizes and offers to keep her job safe, Aria can't help the way her body reacts to his. Suddenly her job, and the security it brings her, isn't the only thing Aria wants. Play Me is intended for mature audiences. Aria and Sebastian's story continues in Play Me: Hot . Praise for Play Me "The chemistry between Sebastian and Aria makes for a hot read. . . . Readers will be compelled to follow their journey together, hoping this pair will ultimately find trust and redemption." -- Library Journal "I love Tracy Wolff's writing style. . . . Her words are smooth, the suspense is addictive, and her love scenes are scorching." --iScream Books "Hot is not the right word to describe this book. It was blazing ! . . . I am hooked on the Play Me series. I can't wait to see where this story is going to lead." --Smut Book Junkie Book Reviews "This whole Play Me series totally got to me. The characters were believable, the sexual tension and their chemistry was amazing, and the overall story and plot was compelling." --(un)Conventional Bookviews "Tracy does an excellent job of making these characters feel real and helping the reader connect. . . . The chemistry is still smoking hot and sexy as ever with these two." --Summer's Book Blog "I loved both of the characters and can easily see myself getting sucked in the further I get along." --Love Between the Sheets Praise for Tracy Wolff's Ruined "Tracy Wolff knows how to steam up the pages, and she proves it again in Ruined . If you're looking for a hot read, curl up with Ethan Frost." -- New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner "Fall in love under the spell of a master. Tracy Wolff knows how to keep you panting for more and utterly satisfied all at once." -- New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Beth Kery "Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey will love Tracy Wolff's Ruined ! Heat sizzles off the page and the oh-so-sexy Ethan Frost will make you swoon!" -- USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy "No matter what Tracy Wolff writes, I'm hooked!" --Bestselling author Virna DePaul… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,919,594 books! | Top bar: Always visible