The Wallbanger (CockTails, #1) by Renee…

The Wallbanger (CockTails, #1)

by Renee George

3629465,171 (2)None
Recently added byAmyJ71, purpleprincess1311

This story started out really strong and the attraction between the main characters was really intense. They really appeared to be taking things slow after all the bull shit relationship dramas of the past that they had both gone through. Harvey and Jay were are likable couple, even with the age difference between them.

The Harvey's ex shows up and tries to give them both a hard time and the story just fell apart for me. After the fight it was straight into sex. What happened to taking things slow?

There needs to be more of a middle to this story. I felt like a got the start and the end of something that could be so much more. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,549,579 books! | Top bar: Always visible