Dinosaur ABC: Board Book by Roger Priddy

Dinosaur ABC: Board Book

by Roger Priddy

160374,566 (4)None

Each letter of the alphabet introduces readers to a different type of dinosaur. (Informational)
  apoffenroth13 | Mar 9, 2015 |
Summary: For every letter of the alphabet the author gives the name and interesting facts of a dinosaur.

Personal Effect: Although I don't personally get really excited about dinosaurs my son does and we had fun reading this book.

Extension Ideas: Learning ABC's and also focusing on how to pronounce large words and how they are seperated by syllables.
  rachel.bynum | Nov 15, 2010 |
If your kid is really into dinosaurs, then they'll love this book. I want to be very clear on that fact. It's full of interesting facts, it has size comparisons on every page, it has the correct pronunciation for every dinosaur listed, great.

If your kid is only kinda into dinosaurs, though, it may well be too long. TOO much information (especially as it's ostensibly teaching the alphabet as well) for the preschool set... and even for more fidgety kindergarteners.

In addition, it's a little oversized, making it difficult to fit it on my bookshelf. This is something that could've been dealt with if I'd thought ahead, but I didn't :( ( )
  conuly | Jul 7, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312493533, Board book)

-Ideal for children aged 3 years and up.

-Features 26 unique dinosaur models, from Allosaurus to Zephrosaurus specially commissioned from experts in the field.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:59 -0400)

"Come face-to-face with 26 incredible dinosaurs, from Allosaurus to Zephyrosaurus, in this fantastic ABC book. Find out what they eat, how big they are, and everything you want to know about spikes, claws and razor-sharp teeth"--P. [4] of cover.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,447,649 books! | Top bar: Always visible